Listed out are 10 things about me. I hope this give you some random insight about who I am :):
1. Pets. I have a husky pet dog called Titan. He is black and white colored and he is around 2 years old. My husband and I adopted him from the local shelter. (picture at end of post)
2. Reading. I love to read. My all time favourites are The Magic of Thinking Big, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Think and Grow Rich, and Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth.
3. Games. I love playing time management and fantasy adventure games. Some examples of games I have played are Wedding and Cooking Dash, Avenue Flo and the Awakening Series: The Goblin Kingdom, Sky Fall Castle and Moonfell Wood.
4. Visual Preference: I am a visual learner rather than learning via audio.
5. Singing: I love to sing and used to join the Hart House Singers in university.
6. I am a INFJ according to the Myer Briggs profile test: it fits quite well with my personality:
“INFJs, making up an estimated 1% of all people, are the most rare type (males even more so). They are introspective, caring, sensitive, gentle and complex people that strive for peace and derive satisfaction from helping others. INFJs are highly intuitive, empathetic and dedicated listeners. These traits tend to act as a “tell me what’s wrong” sign on their forehead, hence the nicknames Confidant, Counselor or Empath. INFJs are intensely private and deeply committed to their beliefs.” http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/infj/
7. Sleep. I am a very deep sleeper and rarely wakes up at night
8. Food. My favourite food are potatoes, shrimp, mushrooms and cheesecake.
9. Multicultural Background: I speak and read Cantonese, English, Dutch and Hakka Chinese. Grow up and lived in three countries.
10. Songs: I don’t have a particular preference as long as the tune syncs with me. I put more weight on the tune than the lyrics. Some favourites are: