As the clock is ticking and we are approaching a brand new year, it is about the time to set our new goals, resolutions and dreams.
I am sure you all have been busy doing Christmas shopping (next week!) and I did manage to all the presents ready to go next week.
Download My 4 Weekly Habits Infographics
How about you?
What kind of goals do you want to achieve next year?
What kind of experience and relationship you have in mind for 2013?
What aspect do you want to see positive change?
I am pretty sure that each upcoming is year is going to be better than the previous one!
To help you with the goal settings for the new year (but goal setting is really not restricted to the beginning; you can always set new ones during the year) here are 10 ideas for making New Year Resolutions 🙂
1. Take up a new class
2. Create a “Wishbox” and a Vision Board (I will mention a vision board and wishbox in my next post).
3. Find the relationship of your dreams
4. Deliver your best career performance
5. Earn a million dollars!
6. Increase business revenues by three times (if you are self-employed)
7. Redecorate your house
8. Make at least six positive and meaningful friendships
9. Improve an existing or learn a new skill (it could be writing, presenting, speaking, time management etc) to help you perform better on your job
10. Read more or take courses/classes to further your knowledge
If you have more ideas, please share! 🙂
Find out what the top digital tools are for your business here