Here are listed the resources and tools I use for my blog and personal use. This page will be regularly updates as I pick up any useful and relevant tool so check back this page frequently as needed :).
If you have any questions, set a quick email to info [at] prosperitytodolist [dot] com.
Disclosure Note: Please be advised that some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. My goal to recommend them is because they have been useful to me in my own blogging and growth journey. Please do not spend any of your hard earned money on these products and services unless you feel you really need them or that they will help you achieve your blogging and/or personal growth goals.
Thanks for your understanding!
My Blogging Toolbox
Deposit Photos : More than 90% of the images on this blog comes from Depositphotos. They are inexpensive and of great quality. Great source of stock photos for your blog, website, presentation or project.
Domain Name Registration:
Aweber: I use Aweber for managing my lovely email subscribers. They offer a $1 dollar trial to give you a feel of their services so if you are looking for a great email marketing provider, Aweber is highly recommended. –
update: I no longer use Aweber but have upgraded to Active Campaign
I use Google Analytics for tracking stats on my blog. The best thing is that it is FREE! If you own a blog or website, install it to track what is going on on your blog.
Get Prepared Now by Michael Snyder and Barbara Fix
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen Covey / Canada: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
2. The Memory Book: The Classic Guide to Improving Your Memory at Work, at School, and at Play by Harry Lorayne and Jerry Lucas – Very practical tips on memory improvement / Canada:
3. How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
5. How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships by Leil Lowndes
6. The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz, Ph.D
7. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Business and Professional Image
1. Change One Thing: Discover What’s Holding You Back – and Fix It – With the Secrets of a Top Executive Image Consultant – by Anna Soo Wildermuth with Jodie Gould
2. Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
3. Rain Making: Attract New Clients No Matter What Your Field – by Ford Harding
4. The Art of War by Sun Tzu
5. The 80/20 Principle: The Secret to Achieving More with Less (book version) or Living the 80/20 Way: Work Less, Worry Less, Succeed More, Enjoy More (kindle version).
6. The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley and William Danko
7. Instant Systems by Brad Sugars
8. Go Giver by Bob Burg
9. The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande
10. The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
11. Essentialism by Greg McKeown
12. How to Fail at Almost Anything by Scott Adams
Sales and Marketing
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- Spin Selling by Neil Rackham
- Built to Sell by John Warrillow
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got by Jay Abraham (a classic)
Health and Diet
2. The Complete Book of Ayurvedic Home Remedies – By Dr Vasant Lad
3. The Blue Zones – by Dan Buettner
1. The Alchemist – By Paul Coelho
1. Shark Tales: How I Turned $1,000 into a Billion Dollar Business – by Barbara Corcoran
Health Food: Click here to check out their range of organic products